Real Estate Law
Are you a landlord, developer or an investor? Are you looking to sell your property?
We advise and represent developers, investors, and landlords in
- the preparation of due diligence
- analysis of your project
- drafting sale and purchase agreements (in accordance with current property development laws) as well as rental agreements and leases
- escrow settlements
- fiduciary monitoring and implementation in accordance with current propert development laws
- preparing your condominium contract
- the preparation and examination of your property management- and facilitiy management contracts
Are you a tenant or leaseholder? Are you looking to buy a property or condo?
- your rental- or lease agreement
- your listing agreement
- your utility bill
- the amount of your rental fee
- your tenant and leaseholder rights
- your sale and purchase agreement
- your condominium contract
and assert your rights out-of-court, and if necessary, in court.
Are you concerned with real estate management?
We advise and represent property management companies in the event of
- rent and eviction
- conflict between the property management and the property owner, as well as between the property management and tenants or homeowners association
- the threat of liability
- rental increase process